📷: October 1, 2020 – Self Portrait
He advocates for my health and mental-wellbeing to the inner critic, and I’m beyond grateful for the warrior I married.
Roses & Thorns
- Spending more time reading than watching TV
- Road trip to Arizona and Nevada with my favorite human
- Stumbling across an incredible view at Bellrock in Sedona
- Working on day-job projects till 11 pm and on weekends
- My anxiety manifesting in new and intense ways
- Not skateboarding enough.
Earlier today, I found reasons to procrastinate on this post like “my nails are far too long to type a blog post, I need a DIY manicure first” or “let’s enjoy another biscuit with a warmed up cup of coffee, before playing catch up.”
My nails are freshly painted. I’ve eaten two and a half biscuits today. And I watched two episodes of the Netflix show “UnWell.” Now, Brene Brown: The Call to Courage is paused behind the word doc in which I’m drafting this letter. I can’t procrastinate any longer.
Here is what’s been going on with me…