The following post includes affiliate links to Society 6, for my full disclosure statement please click here.
I love window shopping. Bowerbird and I both enjoy perusing a cute a store for interesting knick knacks and cool clothes. Now that I’ve vowed to eat only brown rice and beans during January, attempting to save up every dime I can for the wedding, my window shopping has gone into overdrive. And not only has my desire to purchase ever cute thing in site increase, there is soo much cute stuff to buy. I am a consumer whore! Since I can’t click add to cart, I figured I’d start a window shopping series so I could share all my adorable finds with my internet friends. Maybe someone can benefit from the savers conundrum, “need to save money, finds everything on the planet worth spending money on.”
1. Coffee, First Unisex V-neck Tshirt from Henn Kim | $24 : I’ve been a big fan of Society 6 for a long time. It’s this great website where artists can sell their designs printed on various high-quality goods, like tote-bags, t-shirts, rugs, cell phones cases, and so on and so forth. The list seriously goes on and on. I’ve been thinking about adding more adorable and unique t-shirts to my life, which are ideal for a road trip lifestyle, and wanted to see what was available at Society 6. Seriously, how on point is this t-shirt? A girl drowning in her latte. It’s ideal for when I’m sleep deprived between states, both of alertness and geographical lines.
2. Raw Tourmaline Necklace by The Rock Star Goddess | $32 : Right after Thanksgiving I purchased a beautiful quartz necklace from The Rock Star Goddess and I’ve worn it every day since. But the above raw tourmaline necklace still sings out to me. I had debated between the quartz or the tourmaline and settled on the more delicate choice for everyday wear. Yet, I’m still completely in love with the gorgeous crystal and gold accent this necklace has. The Rock Star Goddess has a plethora of simple but stunning crystal jewelry in her Etsy store, I highly recommend checking it our if you’re a fellow crystal loving hippie.
3. Ames – Abstract painting in free style modern colors Samsung Galaxy S6 case by Charlotte Winter | $35 : I recently purchased a new phone after my old one decided to break and not want to charge anymore. Isn’t it funny how phones have their own temperant very similar to that of toddlers. Well I’ve been dropping the phone a lot, cringing upon its every descent to the ground. I need to get a case, not a Society 6 case although they are beautiful and this one is my favorite find so far, but something cheaper and more practical. The two scariest words to any creative fashionista, cheap and practical.
4. Sydney Crossbody by Fossil | $98 : Isn’t she adorable!?!? This perfect crossbody by Fossil is covered in colorful paper airplane, although the website says hearts, and I’m just in love! It’s an ideal size for exploring with two pockets that fit all the essentials and then some. I’m already picturing myself in this bag at festivals or on weekend road trips. Oh, I have Christmas money and it is begging me to use it to purchase this purse but I must be practical. It’s just so darn adorable. Walk away Bekka!!
5. Tribeca Bud Vase by Shiraleah | $28 currently $19.60 on Fab.com : Today I landed on a website called Rad.com who’s branding is really similar to Fab.com and while on Rad I was wondering, “hey what’s that other website.” It finally came to me and I went window shopping on Fab.com. I love their site for unique products and occasionally fantastic deals! I purchased a Hershel backpack for $12 on that site because of timing and a coupon code. I came across this sweet vase and was instantly attracted. I also learned this week that I love soft pink in patterns and art, but apparently not in flowers – #funfact. I’d love to have this beside my bed with baby’s breath peaking out of it. Waking up to seeing a beautiful piece of ceramic art next to my bed and a bit of nature.
Well, that’s everything I’ve been lusting over this week. I have to practice so much will power not to pull out my credit card and go a little crazy. Hopefully this curbs the shopping craving or maybe in a few months when I have more money and ahead in my savings, these items will be on sale!