One Thing Leads To an Other – Home Décor Glow Up Gallery Wall, Bedside Table, and Plant Display
I wasn’t planning on giving our bedroom and home office a makeover this past weekend, but one thing led to another, and I believe I have successfully executed a little Home Décor Glow Up. The aesthetically pleasing self-care I needed this month. Here are five helpful tips that finally helped me get shit done around the house.
1) Have your home get in such disarray it causes a negative impact on your mental health
2) Visualize the perfect movie montage of joyful cleaning to get in the mood for your next big project
3) Address what isn’t working, and find a solution aka The Power of a Pivot
4) Become incredibly irritated by another thing that is 100% out of your control and be pushed to regain a sense of control through a little retail therapy
5) Be a micro-hoarder in the name of sustainability and find ways to repurpose items.
Read the full post and view Before & After pictures after the jump.Continue Reading